quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2008

E a gente vai continuando...=D

Oiee...
Hi everybody=D...the life is keep going here...The days are passing fast ...And I'm so glad about it! Today I went to a playground close to here....with two german's au pairs and Brett...They are nice=D...and christians ....Brett had a blast...rsrsrs...he loved to play with michael...one of the ana's kids=D
Well...what else...the weekend is coming up and is gonna be a rushed time...I'm gonna have class...starting at 9 and I will have to leave a little bit earlier, because (once my car is broken=/) my host mom has to pick me up early, because it's gonna be Emily's birthday party somewhere, at 3:00...All of it means: I'm not gonna have time to do anything at saturday...rsrsr...Probably I'm gonna go church at sunday and I have to do some cleaning in my room and in my house....straightenig up a lot of things here...(a lot of people is not gonna believe it, but my room is a kind of mess right now...ahaahuahuahua...but not that much...ok?...hahaha...I'm still a clean person...hahauau...my friends call me Ms. Cleaner here...hahahah...I don't care...I'm so proud of me about it...hahah)...hauhauhau...So,anyways... All this my care about clean's stuff is because someone is coming visit me=D....someone really special=D...I'm sure that we are gonna have a special and wonderful time together!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited and I can't wait to meet you here friend=D
Ow...Yes...It's gonna be my second week vacation=DDDDDD
Ok...so, now, you guys already know...I'm telling you guys just in case...rsrs...if I desapear of here...You guys already know why=D...but I will be back...with a lot of pictures...if God wants=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Without pictures again, for now...sorry...I thought about that before to leave to the playground...but I just forgot=/!

See ya!=D

Ps: Yes...I know...my english is NOT THAT good YET....but I'm keep trying ok?=D

3 comentários:

Germano Ribeiro disse...

Your english is better than my portuguese!

I hope have fun with your special visitor.

God bless you!

Anônimo disse...

Aii que chique!! Provavelmente pelo estado do meu room aqui eu não estranharia o seu.... kkkkkkkkkkkk

tá chegandoooooo!!!! não vejo a hora de chegar aí Miguxaaa!!! =D

Sarota

Anônimo disse...

Hey...
Great to see you writing in English. Hope you get better and better =D.
So...
Thank God there's a special visitor going there to be with you. She's going to be there for us, ok?
Miss you a lot.
God bless you.

In Christ,

Pekeno